Did you know the first five years of a child’s life are the most important for learning?
Our academic, nurturing program puts your child on the road to success. Using a fun, positive approach, we teach character building life-skills like responsibility, respect, manners, and kindness. Children from all nationalities are welcome and will benefit from our proven British curriculum.
- 18 months through school age programs.
- Our school is open 06.30 a.m-06.30 p.m.
- Part time program hours are 08.30 p.m.-02.30 p.m.
- Part time is a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Ballet, gymnastics, sports adventures and Spanish offered as extracurricular activities.
- State of the art Smart Boards used in Math, Science and Language classrooms.
- Exclusive Bridge-to-Kindergarten program
- Grade school summer activities including up to 4 field trips per week.
- Before and after school transportation for local elementary schools.